Problem with bounced mails

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Sep 8 00:45:59 PDT 2016

On Thu, 2016-09-08 at 09:37 +0200, Dave Widgery wrote:

> As it is a bit annoying to wait until I am at a real computer to
> reply, I have been trying out different free android mail clients but
> as yet failed to find one that supports text only email without having
> lots of flashing adds.
>
> I wondered if anyone could recommend one.

K-9 is very popular. Personally I tend to use webmail in the browser
from my Android device if it's urgent that I respond.

Otherwise... sitting at a real computer tends to have a marked effect
in the quality of my output. I'm paying more attention, doing more
background research and checking my assumptions, and generally just
expressing myself better.

So although it's annoying for me too, to sometimes have to go and find
a real computer, I console myself that it's a good thing overall :)

--
dwmw2