Problem with bounced mails

Dave Widgery dave.widgery at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 00:37:55 PDT 2016

Hi
Sorry this is slightly off subject but wondered if anyone had a suggestion.

Mailing to the group is text only not html. I have no problem with this.

But I usually use my android Gmail client for emails that doesn't
support text only. I keep forgetting and getting my mails bounced.

As it is a bit annoying to wait until I am at a real computer to
reply, I have been trying out different free android mail clients but
as yet failed to find one that supports text only email without having
lots of flashing adds.

I wondered if anyone could recommend one.

Dave