BBC 3 goes off-air tonight.

CJB chrisjbrady at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 17:26:26 PST 2016

But I do miss Family Guy and American Dad which - despite all the
repeats - I used to enjoy watching most nights before retiring. My
broadband is well capped - too low for watching stuff online 'live' so
to speak - so I guess its over to a seedbox and torrenting. Strange
attitude of the Beeb to actually force viewers to have to do this
though. And I wonder if the BBC 3 yoof market can be ar$ed to watch
stuff 'live' too. Somehow with modern lives so ephemeral I doubt it.
Massive FAIL for the Beeb. CJB