[ANN] get_iplayer 2.96 released

Jim web web at audiomisc.co.uk
Sat Aug 20 01:40:15 PDT 2016

In article <49004FA030C243DF8A7C796EBDD31AA8 at RJCDESK>, RS
<richard22j at zoho.com> wrote:

> Just to clarify, all the errors I have seen have been "Segment not found
> errors" and it is those errors that Jim has asked the BBC to
> investigate.  I don't think I have ever seen a "Failed to download
> segment" error.

To add a 'vaguely null' comment to that: I've not yet heard any more back
from my BBC contact about this, or the reasons why I had problems with the
audio. I guess I won't hear more until after the weekend. If/when I hear
something I'll pass on what I can. But my impression is that the 'channel
latency' is of the order of days and involves various busy people.

Jim