Audio/Video Out of Sync

RS richard22j at zoho.com
Sun Aug 14 05:39:45 PDT 2016

I agree that one question is what happened a month ago to change things, and
it could have been a buggy software update.  However The Moth in the Flame
programme (b07l1wv4) got corrected a week after broadcast.  It could be that
it was edited and re-encoded as a result of the edit.  It could also be that
the Segment not found error was brought to the attention of the BBC or
Akamai and that was why it was corrected.  The second question is why things
have got steadily worse over the intervening month, so that now virtually
all programmes are affected.