Audio/Video Out of Sync

RS richard22j at zoho.com
Sat Aug 13 15:43:28 PDT 2016

Since tellyaddict has quoted what I said about HVFHD, I ought to point out
that Alan is quite right, I have got things the wrong way round about HVF.
Many Red Button and Olympics programmes are only available in HVF, from
HVFHD to HVFlow.  Most programmes on the permanent channels are available in
HVF, HLS and Flash.

If you want 1280x720 you can use --tvmode=hlshd,flashhd,hvfhd
If you don't want to risk HLS errors you can leave out hlshd
If you don't want 50fps you can leave out hvfhd