Audio/Video Out of Sync

tellyaddict tellyaddict21 at gmx.co.uk
Sat Aug 13 12:51:34 PDT 2016

Both Akamai and Limelight are big Content Distribution Companies. The BBC have used these 2 CDNs for years. There also used to be a 3rd one called Level3. When the Flash streams were all that were available, the BBC used to use Akamai and Level3 for flashhd, and all the other modes were served by Akamai and Limelight (flashvhigh, flashhigh etc). Then a while ago the BBC stopped using Level3 and left flashhd being served only by Akamai.