Olympics 2016 RedButton content, offered as catch-up

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Fri Aug 12 09:21:36 PDT 2016

On 2016-08-12, 00:22, RS wrote:

> My approach was
> bbc.co.uk
> Sport
> Olympic Games
> Sport by Sport -> http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/rio-2016/sports
>
> There is then a table of black and white logos.  If I click Equestrian I
> get taken to what looks like a page of news items.  If I scroll down
> below the fold there is an item
> iPlayer catch ups for every Rio event

There's less faffing about if you go to the iplayer main page at
bbc.co.uk/iplayer and put "olympic equestrian" (or whatever) into the
search box.

That quickly gets you the parent pid so you can use pid-recursive to
download all the coverage of that sport so far, and links to individual
programmes if you only want some of them.

--
David Cantrell | top google result for "internet beard fetish club"

   NANOG makes me want to unplug everything and hide under the bed
     -- brian d foy