pop art

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Tue Sep 1 09:46:51 PDT 2015

On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 09:53:49AM +0100, Jim web wrote:

> FWIW and IMHO The problem is that the BBC pages are generated by people
> who have no clue about using simple basic HTML and take for granted what
> browsers. etc, people will use.

This is not the case. They have clue, but they think that supporting the
99.9% of people who use something vaguely modern is more important than
catering for people who deliberately crippled their own experience.

If I were to choose to use something completely bonkers that no-one else
has even heard of this century then I would expect it to not work very
well.  This is why I don't whine when NetPositive on my BeBox makes
stuff look like crap.

--
David Cantrell | Bourgeois reactionary pig

    Planckton: n, the smallest possible living thing