BBC iPlayer cracks down and blocks VPN users

Paul Turvey paul at topsy.me.uk
Mon Oct 12 07:24:50 PDT 2015

I have no need to worry about VPN as I can use another method if I am
overseas.

I run a home server with a domain name and a DNS scheme that gets around
a dynamic IP address. All I need to do therefore is SSH into the box
using the FQDN and issue whatever GiP commands are necessary.. Fedora btw.

Paul