[ANN] get_iplayer 2.92 released

Nick Payne nick.payne at internode.on.net
Mon Mar 16 16:51:07 PDT 2015

On 14/03/2015 09:14, dinkypumpkin wrote:
> Release notes here:
>
> https://github.com/get-iplayer/get_iplayer/wiki/release292

Since the upgrade (Windows 81. x64, downloaded and ran the Windows
installer for the upgrade), I'm getting two copies of each file
downloaded, both the filename I would expect and one that looks like it
is a temporary file that should be deleted. e.g. I just downloaded
Poldark episode 2, and when the download completed I have two mp4 files
in the same folder, named:

Poldark_Episode_2_b05n8kfz.mp4
Poldark_Episode_2_b05n8kfz-temp-8277.mp4

The files are not quite the same size (1,052,333,131 bytes vs
1,052,339,293 bytes), but they both play fine and are both indicated as
being exactly the same duration (58:23).

There are no errors indicated in the cmd window where I ran get_iplayer.