FW: help please concerning command prompt.....lol

Bob McLellan bigboab5 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 13:43:47 PDT 2015

Thanks guys,

I think I have it now, I knew how to open the CMD Prompt window, I just did
not know how to navigate to the get_iplayer and to get it to work within
this environment. I think I am there now, I have got it updating the cache
as we speak, even found out how to paste into the window. If I need any more
help I will ask.

Bob

--------------

Hi there,

I have been searching for this and cannot find out how to do it. Everywhere,
it tells you what to type to get various features or modes, all in the
command prompt, ie

get_iplayer --type=radio news

just where the heck do I type this in?

I do not seem to be able to type anything into the iplayer window that looks
like a command prompt window. Any help would be gratefully accepted....

Bob

---