Bug: -u updates get_ipayer(.pl) only in v2.91 > v2.92

Howard Orgel Howard.Orgel at orgels.demon.co.uk
Mon Mar 16 16:11:59 PDT 2015

On Mon, 16 Mar 2015 22:12:35 +0000, Peter S Kirk wrote:

> Like you I thought the single file update seemed odd and probably
> implausible given the updates needed to Web PVR as you mentioned.

Agreed.

> Unlike you I have not read the commits etc.

As I said, I'm a glutton for punishment, but I do learn a lot that way. It
started in 1989 when I got a copy of "XTree Gold" and used it to look
inside MSDOS executable files for human readable text.  I'm weird...

> I was hoping Dinky or Vangelis would see the posts and confirm what files
> are updated for those who do not enjoy reading source code commits.

Ditto.  Thank you again, Peter.  I appreciate your comments.

--
Regards, Howard.

Howard.Orgel at orgels.demon.co.uk
http://www.orgels.demon.co.uk