Unfixed bug: still seeing ’ in radio listings

Howard Orgel Howard.Orgel at orgels.demon.co.uk
Sun Mar 15 12:12:17 PDT 2015

@dinkypumpkin:

Please can you add this unfixed bug to your to-do list for the next
release?

I'm still seeing  ’  in radio listings.  These appear to be
unescaped typographers' apostrophes.  Some examples:

--- begin quoted text ---
C:\Program Files\get_iplayer>get_iplayer --refresh-exclude=.* 11979 11984
	 11569 11568
get_iplayer v2.92, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis
  This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details use
	 --warranty.
  This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under
	 certain
  conditions; use --conditions for details.

Matches:
11979:  radio, Nick Conrad’s Sunday Supplement - 08/03/2015, BBC
	 Radio Cambridgeshire,
11984:  radio, Nick Piercey - The crazy life of Arthur Brown + Jazz for
	 Parkinson’s in Kidlington, BBC Radio Oxford,
11569:  radio, Kat Orman - Neil’s King Kong book + Cheap energy
	 advice, BBC Radio Oxford,
11568:  radio, Kat Orman - The W.I. in WW2 + Ed’s first half
	 marathon, BBC Radio Oxford,

INFO: 4 Matching Programmes
--- end quoted text ---

Here's four to go on with.  There are others, all from BBC Local Radio, as
far as I can see.

Using Win32.  Sorry for the line wrapping (too much hassle to change it
for one post), but it doesn't affect what I'm trying to show.

TIA.

--
Regards, Howard.

Howard.Orgel at orgels.demon.co.uk