missing thumbnails and audio-properties

Sharon Kimble boudiccas at skimble.plus.com
Tue Mar 3 07:34:46 PST 2015

Whenever I download a radio programme now with "get_iplayer v2.91"
it downloads OK, except there is no thumbnail and when its loaded
into "ncmpcpp" [a ncurses front-end to mpd] it does not display the
programme name, its station it was broadcast on, nor any other
details of it. In fact when I look at the audio-properties in
"nautilus" all are *unknown*.

Back-history = my computer died on 30/01/15, and I now have a new
one. My "get_iplayer" options have not changed, but looking at a
programme downloaded before the computer death, that has a thumbnail
and complete audio-properties. "get_iplayer" is from the most
recent git-clone, and is working well except for the missing
details. I download with "get_iplayer -g 13386" which is the same as
before.

I suspect that I'm missing some needed programme which is giving the
missing details, but what? Can anyone help please?

Thanks
Sharon.
TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk
Debian testing, fluxbox 1.3.6, emacs 24.4.1.0