Help needed with BBC Collections Archive programmes

sergeant.bilko e-mail sergeant.bilko at virgin.net
Sat Jan 31 07:25:08 PST 2015

First post here, so apologies for any inadvertent errors.

I'm trying to download a series of 3 programmes, they are BBC
Collections Archive concerts from "The Sound and the Fury" series
(2012).  They show up and run fine in iPlayer, and appear when I do a
search in get_iPlayer, but when I try to download using either the
index number or the PID, I get errors as below.

Am I doing something wrong, or is it a result of the programme format
- there's a short introduction before the programme proper ?

Thanks for any advice

########### ~ $ get_iplayer --subtitles --get 1818
get_iplayer v2.91, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis
  This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details use --warranty.
  This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
  conditions; use --conditions for details.

Matches:
1818:    The Sound and the Fury in Concert - Schoenberg, Webern &
Ives, BBC, Classical,Experimental & New,Music, default

INFO: 1 Matching Programmes
WARNING: No programme versions found

########### ~ $ get_iplayer --subtitles --pid p01531w2
get_iplayer v2.91, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis
  This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details use --warranty.
  This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
  conditions; use --conditions for details.

INFO Trying to stream pid using type tv
INFO: pid found in cache
Matches:
1820:    The Sound and the Fury in Concert - Cage, Feldman, Reich,
Monk, Part and Benjamin, BBC, Arts,Arts Culture & the
Media,Classical,Experimental & New,Factual,Music, default