Inconsistencies

C E Macfarlane c.e.macfarlane at macfh.co.uk
Sat Aug 29 05:59:19 PDT 2015

Maybe should've given the command-line template used:

gip --type tv --tvmode flashhd,flashvhigh --pid <pid> --fileprefix
"BBC_Proms_-_2015_<nn>_-_<details>" -g

With Linux, as on my embedded NASs, I usually convert any accented letters
in the fileprefix to the nearest Latin equivalents, and then once it has
completed downloading rename the file from a Windows machine to give it its
final name complete with accents where appropriate.

www.macfh.co.uk/CEMH.html