Fred Dibnah's Magnificent Monuments - Episode 1

tellyaddict tellyaddict21 at gmx.co.uk
Sun Apr 12 12:13:23 PDT 2015

> Well, under the 30 day rule, the earliest two of them should not expire
> until tomorrow the 13th, 30 days after being broadcast on 14th March, and
> the other two were broadcast on 21st March and should still have a week to
> run, yet none have been available for WELL over a week, I rather think it
> more like three.  So I guess my point still stands, why aren't they
> available now, and why have not been so in recent weeks?

Fred Dibnah programmes all seem to be restricted to 7 day availability. It could be because they are old, the agreement the BBC has for them only covers 7 day availability and not the new 30 day availability.

There still seem to be a number of programmes that only stay available for 7 days. I'm sure I've even found some new ones that are only available for 7 days.