libxml2-2_.dll missing?

Terry L. Ridder artisticforge at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 09:19:57 PDT 2015

Hello

I am going to assume you are running some version of windows.
I am going to assume that you have kept this version of windows updated.

The problem is not with get_iplayer it is rather with the Perl installation.
Has Perl been updated lately?

I personally would start by searching the PC for the library it is giving the error message about.
Look at the permission of that library and the enclosing folders.

I had an issue with Perl when Macports installed a Perl version which conflicted with the official apple version. Depending the PATH environmental variable setting the error may or may not show up.

Sent from my iPad
terry l. ridder ><>