One case where PID does not work ( was Re: A message from Auntie )

artisticforge . artisticforge at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 06:55:10 PDT 2014

hello

In most cases PID still works. I know of one case where PID fails.
The specific case is where the same PID exists in the past and in the future.
The case is with BBC Radio 3 Choral Evensong
Broadcast on Wednesday and repeated on Sunday.

Cannot download because get_iplayer is determining that the program is
not available because it has not yet been broadcast.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio3/programmes/schedules/this_week
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04mbmzb

--
terry l. ridder ><>