[ANN] get_iplayer search and PVR functions no longer work - no fix available

Vangelis forthnet northmedia1 at the.forthnet.gr
Thu Oct 30 21:44:28 PDT 2014

On Fri Oct 31 03:52:23 GMT 2014, I wrote:

> and the "summary" entry could be used as a "descshort" equivalent
> to populate the tag fields now filled with the junk.
> The same could be applied for JSON playlists
> with regards to the metadata,

Examining more closely "sub get_verpids_json"

my $descshort = $1 if $default =~ /"summary":"(.*?)"/;
$prog->{descshort} = $descshort if $descshort;

In am now seeing that the JSON playlist is already
being parsed for the metadata inside "summary".
So I went and changed lines

$tags->{comment} = $meta->{desc};

&

$tags->{lyrics} = $meta->{desc};