Strugging to record Building Dream Homes

Paul Phillips paulphillipsdidsbury at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 08:30:30 PDT 2014

Hi,

Everything has been working since I upgraded web pvr to 2.87 , apart
from this show:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0467k48/ad/building-dream-homes-episode-2

It's one of those morning programmes on BBC 2 that doesn't seem to
ever appear in the iplayer list of programmes available to record.  Is
it something to do with them putting on sign language programmes at
this hour?

Here's my output from an attempt at recording it via the url for the
PID using web pvr

Recording The Following Programmes

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0467k48/ad/building-dream-homes-episode-2
- - (http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0467k48/ad/building-dream-homes-episode-2)

INFO: Episode-only pid detected
INFO: Trying pid: b0467k48 using type: radio
INFO Trying to stream pid using type tv
INFO: pid found in cache
Matches:
199: Building Dream Homes - Episode 2, Signed, Audio
Described,Factual,Gardens,Homes & Gardens,Lifestyle & Leisure,Sign
Zone,TV, signed,audiodescribed

INFO: 1 Matching Programmes

WARNING: No programmes are available for this pid with version(s):
default (available versions: signed,audiodescribed)
INFO: Episode-only pid detected

Recording complete

--
Paul Phillips