"<firstbcast>" field absent

Robert Snelling h3q7f at rcs0000.me.uk
Mon Jun 2 17:05:48 PDT 2014

I've just done some re-twiddling at my end, and I'm running GIP now as I
send this, and the "<firstbcast>" field is present now. I think, now,
that the cause of the problem may very well have been some minor edits I
did to the shell script that I was using to call GIP. Or it might have
been what you suggested. I don't know.