"<firstbcast>" field absent

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 14:10:10 PDT 2014

On 02/06/2014 19:19, Robert Snelling wrote:

> Searching for "first", in all 3 cases, results in only 1 match, namely
> the above line. Could this be the cause? I'm on a business ADSL line

The first/last broadcast dates do not come from the iPlayer web pages.

> 	<filename>/BIG/new/iplayer/receive/main/tv/X----.-b01s35ck-.-tv-.-default-.-Doctor_Who-.-0007-.-0004-.-Hide---.mp4</filename>
> 	<filepart>/BIG/new/iplayer/receive/main/tv/X----.-b01s35ck-.-tv-.-default-.-Doctor_Who-.-0007-.-0004-.-Hide---.partial.mp4</filepart>
> 	<fileprefix>X----.-b01s35ck-.-tv-.-default-.-Doctor_Who-.-0007-.-0004-.-Hide---</fileprefix>
> 	<guidance></guidance>
> 	<index>329</index>
> 	<longname>Doctor Who: Series 7 Part 2</longname>

Works fine here.  Since both first and last broadcast dates are missing,
I suspect that the download failed for the metadata file containing
those bits of data.  It's also possible the data was incomplete.  It
happens, albeit rarely.  Give it another try.