Web PVR stopped working

J j at mailsorter.fsnet.co.uk
Tue Jul 15 13:30:36 PDT 2014

list100 at masbelair.com wrote:
<snip>

> My downloaded storage folder is on a NAS, but I dont think that should
> be causing a problem (it never has before).

<snip>

I've seen it suggested that such an arrangement could, indeed, cause
problems so I store (radio only) locally and transfer to NAS after
review (I have a relatively high incidence of failures due to slow and
dodgy net connection).

Your good luck may well hold but perhaps it would be safer for you to
store locally and automatically transfer to the same directory structure
on the NAS after completion. There again, perhaps the problem only
arises in the case of large TV programme files and not with the smaller
radio programme files.