Winter Olympics live stream recording

Paul Phillips paulphillipsdidsbury at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 07:21:33 EST 2014

The newer method isn't always working I find today. Here's an example.
C:\Program Files (x86)\get_iplayer>get_iplayer http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/w
inter-olympics/26034774 --modes=best --type=livetv --force
get_iplayer v2.85, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis
  This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details use --warranty.
  This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
  conditions; use --conditions for details.

INFO: Trying pid: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/winter-olympics/26034774 using
 type: livetv
INFO Trying to stream pid using type livetv
INFO: pid not found in livetv cache
WARNING: No programmes are available for this pid with version(s): default

--
Paul Phillips