Problem downloading radio programmes

Jon Davies jon at hedgerows.org.uk
Tue Apr 22 05:44:03 PDT 2014

On 22 April 2014 12:21, Don Grunbaum <don at grunbaum.co.uk> wrote:
> Thanks Andrew, but the problem persists for me.
>
> I can play and record TV okay, but not radio. I normally use Chrome, but
> I've also tried IE, with the same results.

The Unbelievable Truth downloads fine here, so there's something up
with your particular installation of get_iplayer and/or your network
connection.

- you are in the UK aren't you?
- what's the result of running  get_iplayer --prefs-show in a
get_iplayer command prompt?
- what version of get_iplayer are you running?  (in a get_iplayer
command prompt do get_iplayer -V (that's a capital V))

cheers
jon

Jon Davies

A couple of ads (yeah, I'm biased, and I do get referral bonuses)...
- 15GB free cloud storage:  https://copy.com?r=TNZbAJ - use this link
to get an extra 5GB for both of us
- Award winning Broadband from £2.99 a month:
http://www.plus.net/myreferrals/new.html?intReferrerID=00611940