Loss of "Linux" favicon on the list archives

Peter S Kirk peter.kirk at isauk.biz
Thu Apr 17 18:50:59 PDT 2014

On 18 Apr 2014 at 2:56, Vangelis forthnet Vangelis forthnet
<northmedia1 at the.forthnet.gr> wrote:

> Up until a week or so, whenever I navigated in my browser (Mozilla Firefox
> 24.4.0esr) to the main list archives at
> http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/get_iplayer/
> (which is my default way of keeping track of what's been posted there),
> I used to get in my browser's tab the linux penguin favicon, the same one
> you'd get if you went, e.g. at:
> http://www.infradead.org/get_iplayer/html/get_iplayer.html
> Now I only get an empty favicon.
>
> I have a bad habit of keeping 10 - 15 pinned tabs in my browser, one of
> which

Thanks, reminds me I need to upgrade from 24.3esr. (Only 10 - 15 tabs!)

I had noticed the lack of icon too and like you it is my main means of
identifying tabs. If it can be restored that would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Peter

15GB + 5GB bonus Free cloud storage, no credit card details required:
https://copy.com?r=VnqHxA   5GB bonus for both for using referal link

Cloud storage space and app provided by https://www.barracuda.com
Files are stored on Barracuda's own servers, not amazon/aws or other third
party as most including dropbox use