Printing rtmpdump compatible URLs (radio and live TV)

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 10:57:29 PDT 2014

On 17/04/2014 15:23, dinkypumpkin wrote:
> certainly know better than I what the problem might be.  I made a quick
> attempt to test quvi 0.9 with radio programmes, but "quvi scan" didn't
> work for any of several media sources including BBC, so I punted on it
> for now.

And finally: It dawned on me that "quvi dump" would suffice for testing.
  I checked a few radio programmes and the URLs generated (once decoded)
worked fine with GNOME Videos.  So, the get_iplayer stream URL logic
proves out as far as I can see.  Live radio only works for some stations
using the URLs generated by your get_iplayer patch, but then live
streaming is usually problematic, particularly for national stations.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me off-list.
We're getting pretty far off-topic here.