Video download problems (Windows Web PVR)

Vangelis forthnet northmedia1 at the.forthnet.gr
Tue Jan 15 22:25:53 EST 2013

On Tue Jan 15 23:37:42 GMT 2013, dinkypumpkin wrote:

>For Windows users
> (snip)
>I've placed a Windows build of rtmpdump
>with the changes above at:

>https://bitbucket.org/dinkypumpkin/rtmpdump/downloads/rtmpdump-v2.4-66-gd3b73cf+get_iplayer.1.zip

 Although I am now on ADSL2+ ( max 24Mbps), I'll be moving later in the year
to V(H)DSL (max 50Mbps),
so I thought I'd better download this (thanks DinkyPumpkin!) if need arise
in the future...
However, the link redirects to a "Log In" page; I even went into the process
of creating a free account with
bitbucket (which I eventually deleted), but still I received a "You do not
have access to this repository" (I can't
recall the exact wording) message :-( ... How am I to proceed with the
download? (TIA)

On Wed Jan 16 00:02:32 GMT 2013, dinkypumpkin added:

>For web pvr users with fibre connections:

>In C:\Program Files\get_iplayer:
> (snip)
>C:\Program Files\get_iplayer\RTMPDump\rtmpdump.exe

 ... and for 64bit Windows, I suppose the paths would be:

C:\Program Files (x86)\get_iplayer
C:\Program Files (x86)\get_iplayer\RTMPDump\rtmpdump.exe

Greetings