Latest version of get_iplayer (from dinkypumkin) liveradio problems.

Richard Mace richard.mace at btinternet.com
Sun Sep 30 08:37:13 EDT 2012

Hello,
I updated to the latest version today (just because I could),
from
> git://github.com/dinkypumpkin/get_iplayer.git

The latest version seems to stream live tv ok (as long as
you use --modes=flashvhigh2) but the live
radio is now broken.

I get the following, regardless of which stream I choose:-

./get_iplayer 80135 --stream
Matches:
80135:	liveradio, BBC Radio 4 FM - live

INFO: 1 Matching Programmes
INFO: No versions exist for this programme

Reverting to my older get_iplayer, the radio is ok
but tv broken!

--
I started with nothing in life - still have most of it left.

Sent from an open source O/S,
not an iPhoney