Radio Thumbnails

Alastair ajebay at errichel.co.uk
Sun Nov 4 14:09:38 EST 2012

Hi,

On Mon, 01 Oct 2012 08:28:23 +0100 dinkypumpkin wrote:

>On 30/09/2012 22:00, Alastair wrote:
>>This is of interest as sometime I got the thumbnail and now not.  To be sure I get it does
>this
>>mean I can just run "get_iplayer --prefs-add --thumb" or is the syntax different?
>
>That is correct.  You may also wish to add --thumbsize=6 in order to download the largest
>thumbnail images.

Been on other tasks and only just returned to the thumbnail question so please could I pick
up where I left off?

Since adding --thumb I am getting jpg file as separate file with all my BBC downloads.
Since tagging is not correct on radio downloads I have no idea yet whether there is a jpg file
embedded in the m4a file as well but it appears not when move files using Dolphin.

Before I added the --thumb the jpg was downloaded and then erased as I recall.  Should it
be embedded?

Regards,
Alastair