Installing on different computer (windows)

Simon Crisp simon at potatochip.co.uk
Tue Jun 5 04:52:24 EDT 2012

I do this using Dropbok to share the config files.
On Linux this is in ~/.get_iplayer which I symlink to a folder in my
Dropbox on multiple machines.

As well as sharing the download history across machines this also allows
me to add things to pvr on my laptop and then have my server
automatically download them.

Sy