Installing on different computer (windows)

Lorenzo Martinelli * lnzlists at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 5 04:47:13 EDT 2012

Hello,

I have been using get_iplayer for a few months now, and I have just
begun to scratch the surface and figure out how it works.

I generally download programs I miss, watch or listen to them, and
delete them.

One thing that I would like to do is to install it on a different
computer and retain the record of the programmes it has downloaded, so
that it does not download them again.

How can I do that?

Thanks!

Lorenzo

                Lorenzo Martinelli, MITIA
        Italian Translations -- Words you can rely on
  http://www.italianwords.it -- http://www.martinelli.co.uk
       Twitter: @italianwords  -- FB: http://fb.me/italianwords