[OffTopic]Capturing an Audio Stream via a Sandbox (I think)

Chris J Brady chrisjbrady at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 27 11:02:03 EST 2012

I want to capture an audio stream - actually from Radio Cape Kidnappers in NZ. It is only ever streamed live. There is no podcast. Unfortunately being 12 hours ahead of us in the UK the programmes go out at difficult times of the day for me to capture live.

I would like to record the streams automatically via a sand-box service (I think that's the term). That is I would like to set up a service on a server somewhere that would capture the stream into a file and store this so that I can download it at a more convenient time.

I can't use my own broadband service, on my computer, because all I have is a mobile dongle with a limited (and expensive) data service.

Is there such a service? Or how can I do the above.

Many thanks -

Chris B.