Web PVR Output Not Displayed

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 14:31:41 EDT 2012

On 18/08/2012 11:02, Andy Wedge wrote:
> I copied back my PVR and download history files and launched the web PVR
> manager, all looked as it should do.  When I run the PVR though, I get
> another browser window opening that looks like it's trying to connect to
> 127.0.0.1.  I don't get output from the get_iplayer script being piped
> to the browser as I have seen before.

I can't duplicate this.  Do you see the expected output if you use the
"Run PVR Scheduler Now" menu shortcut rather than the Web PVR?  You said
the PVR downloads were progressing, but do they actually finish
successfully?  Do you see the "Running PVR Searches" message at the
beginning or the "PVR Run complete" message at the end?  And is the
get_iplayer output missing if you click "Record" for a programme to
start an immediate download in a new tab/window?  BTW, the PVR Run
window will always indicate that it's waiting for 127.0.0.1 because
there is a timer (for auto-refresh) active in the window.