Further Questions re Syntax

Alastair ajebay at errichel.co.uk
Sat Apr 21 19:05:06 EDT 2012

Hi and many thanks to Andy et al for answering my dumb questions.  I have another which I
suspect is a Regex issue but how should I deal with  colon ":" in a search string.  All appears
as it should in the search0 = line of the pvr list but in the first line, pvrsearch = the colon has
gone.

Getting on reasonably well with --pvr but the --before switch didn't give me what I
wanted.   Will try again when I am not at risk of missing something.

I do not know BBC policy for adding HD version but even a delay of 24 hours may not
guarantee getting the best mode.  Would it be possible, for a given search string, to
compare what had already been downloaded with what was available.  In this way using
the fallback modes approach suggested by Andy it would get the best mode whenever it
was added to server.

Andy, thanks for the hd and fallback suggestion which I have adopted.  Not tried the
modes=best switch yet.

Regards,
Budgie