--pvrqueue automatically adds future recordings?

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 14:03:58 EDT 2012

On 18/04/2012 17:49, Andy Bircumshaw wrote:
> --future does not seem to be amongst my default options:

As you've probably discovered by now, --future is hard-coded true
($opt->{future} = 1) in Pvr::queue(), so it works as intended.  That
makes sense if you expect the PVR queue function to work as a delayed
search *and* download mechanism.  But it doesn't make sense if you
expect it to work just as a delayed download mechanism for currently
available programmes.  Personally, I prefer the status quo even though
that does mean you would need to use the programme index number or PID
for queuing if you want to absolutely ensure no extraneous items are queued.