HD Stream Problems

Charlie Pearce lists at cosmicvibes.net
Fri Apr 13 05:26:47 EDT 2012

I've had that option in ever since things stopped downloading without
it, which was some time back now. Luckily, it always seemed to have
worked. I didn't realize this was built into get_iplayer now, so
thanks for the heads-up.

I think I'll remove this option then, to avoid any possible future conflicts.

Cheers,

Charlie