HD Stream Problems

Charlie Pearce lists at cosmicvibes.net
Thu Apr 12 11:15:32 EDT 2012

Thanks dinkypumpkin - as you might have just seen in my last message
(sent just before I read your last message!), I figured out I needed
to upgrade rtmpdump. Latest v2.4 version works a charm, so far at
least!

Not sure why I didn't spot that before. I was trying it on both it
Centos 5.8 & Opensuse 11.4, but had been using older version of
rtmpdump. I remember now at some point having problems with (I
*think*) v2.3, so had stuck with an old version. But I guess those
issues got resolved.

Thanks for taking the time, it's much appreciated. If I can help in
any way in the future, do let me know.

Cheers,

Charlie