HD Stream Problems

Charlie Pearce lists at cosmicvibes.net
Thu Apr 12 10:44:57 EDT 2012

Scratch that last message!

I've just compiled the latest v2.4 source of rtmdump from the
git repo - and lo and behold it works!

I didn't realize I was so far behind in version numbers.

Thanks for your help though - getting me to look at the verbose output
is what made me look closer at rtmpdump and realise it was out of
date. Sometimes you just need to get thinking along the right lines,
so thanks for steering me there!

Cheers,

Charlie