Get info by pid

Charles Johnson cehjohnson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 04:38:02 EDT 2012

On 07/04/12 14:40, dinkypumpkin wrote:
> but you've omitted --type=radio from your command line.  get_iplayer
> only searches TV programmes by default.
Thanks for that. That's surprising when a pid is supplied

Thanks also for the tips. My get_iplayer version is indeed old. I will
try to get the latest version working. Can you tell me what the best way
to get hold of it is? Googling presents various options, most of which
i'd guess are less than optimal.

P.S. Apologies if this post gets duplicated - it *appeared* to go only
to dinkypumpkin so have sent to the list explicitly
CJ