Unable to download any video since yesterday

Arthur Dent misc.lists at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Jan 7 10:24:02 EST 2011

> Hi Holger,
>
> No, I really am in the UK, and I'm not using a proxy.
>
> Downloading radio programs with mode "flashaudio" is still working fine;
> it's just video that's stopped working.
>
> Regards,
>
> Chris

Yes - I too am in the UK. I'm getting the same errors (using rtmpdump) I
think (I'm at work at the moment and can't check the exact error messages)
- and have been for some days now.

I haven't had the time to investigate but tried simply leaving it for a
few days before trying again. No joy. Still the same errors. I will try
again over the weekend and post my exact errors...