PS3 problem playing get_iplayer h.264 videos

Andy Bircumshaw andy at networkned.co.uk
Mon Dec 26 22:55:39 EST 2011

On 22 December 2011, at 19:24, don rossie wrote:
> I have been reading up on this problem which is the video files play
> at double speed with no audio and the solution seems to be to use an
> older version of ffmpeg.

For the record, I'm also getting this on my PS3 at the moment, using ffmpeg 0.7.7 on Linux.

I'm pretty sure that Shevek has documented this in the past, but I must have accidentally slipped into upgrading to a buggy version.

I never normally use my PS3 for watching iPlayer downloads now, so I have no idea how many videos on my NAS are affected. I'll try to test a newer version of ffmpeg the next few days.

aB.