PS3 problem playing get_iplayer h.264 videos

don rossie don.rossie at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 23 05:06:55 EST 2011

Hi,
I did what you suggested and when I try to play the mp4 on my PS3, it
shuts down the PS3 and leaves a flashing red light. The PS3 comes back
on OK when I press the power button and everything else works fine
(games, blurays, avi's etc). This is weird??

The file starts to play but only the first couple of frames before it
shuts dowm my ps3.

I have searched the web but with no real success, can you think off
any reason why it shuts down my PS3??

Cheers
Don...