Recent problems and rtmpdump

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed Aug 3 06:59:05 EDT 2011

On Wed, 2011-08-03 at 11:50 +0100, zaphod wrote:
> There's a link on this page,
> http://rtmpdump.mplayerhq.hu/
> to a windows version of rtmpdump 2.4
>
> http://rtmpdump.mplayerhq.hu/download/rtmpdump-20110723-git-b627335-win32.zip

Thanks for pointing that out; I'd looked there but missed that pre-2.4
snapshot build. I see there is at least one fix in git since then that
looks relevant, and which will be in the 'real' 2.4 release when it
happens:

    Unexpected BW Response Fix

    Bug: SendCheckBWResult sends an invalid bw response due to casting issues
    from a double to an int.

By the way, please make sure you trim your citations when you reply;
don't blindly repeat everything from the previous email. Only repeat
what's actually needed for context, and place your own reply *below* the
citation.

--
dwmw2