Recent problems and rtmpdump

zaphod zaphod at oak2006.co.uk
Wed Aug 3 06:50:33 EDT 2011

There's a link on this page,
http://rtmpdump.mplayerhq.hu/
to a windows version of rtmpdump 2.4

http://rtmpdump.mplayerhq.hu/download/rtmpdump-20110723-git-b627335-win32.zip

It hasn't failed yet, after about 10 downloads using flashhigh1 and 2
but most of the time the warning message appears several times
during the download
(WARNING: Stream does not start with requested frame, ignoring data...)

Extract rtmpdump.exe from the archive and put it in the folder:
C:\Program Files\get_iplayer\rtmpdump-2.2d, optionally rename
the old version.

zaphod