Sony Bravia iPlayer stream

tim lane timmy.lane at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 12:46:45 EDT 2011

Dear all,

Ok - some screen shots to illustrate...

I've put some photos taken approx 2.56 into the latest Dr who episode,
downloaded via get_iplayer at various resolutions and played on my
NTV550 together with shots from the Bravia TV version of iPlayer at:

http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/3498212/1/iPlayer%20images?h=7b10c6

The file names are self explanatory - notice how the BBC logo moves
and changes size - the stream is DEFINITELY not the same on the Bravia
version of iPlayer as the flashhigh/vhigh/hd versions grabbed from
get_iplayer

Any ideas how we can work out what these streams are?

Regards, and thanks for the help

Tim