i.MX7 support

Fabio Estevam festevam at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 04:07:14 PST 2017

Hi Sascha,

On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 10:58 AM, Sascha Hauer <s.hauer at pengutronix.de> wrote:

> Yes, I did. I configured MX7D_PAD_GPIO1_IO00 as WDOD1_WDOG_B, still my
> board only hangs. I also tried configuring it as GPIO. When toggling the
> gpio the board only hangs. I also tried different variations of the
> watchdog SRS/WDA bits. I think there is some other piece I am missing.

What is the version of your warp7 board: rev1.0 or rev2.0? The version
number is written on the CPU board.

warp rev1.0 did not connect the WDOD1_WDOG_B pin to the PMIC and is
not capable of resetting the system.

warp7 rev2.0 does connect the WDOD1_WDOG_B pin to the PMIC and the
reset works fine.

I also found a workaround to reset the rev1.0 board: it consists in
setting bit 0 of SRC_A7RCR0 register.