Help configuring i.MX6 IPUv3 with a parrallel display

Philippe Leduc ledphilippe at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 05:46:08 PST 2016

Victory!

I checked the timings with an oscilloscope by using Linux and
everything except one pin is identical: LCD_ENABLE ^^ ' . It is a GPIO
that let the display in sleep mode to limit consumption.

Note that splash utility continue to freeze the board.

About the 'driver' that parse the dt to expose the timings, I'll clean
up and let you review it (this time I'll use git to send you the patch
:) ). I

Philippe LEDUC
ledphilippe at gmail.com